PHED Bihar Junior Engineer JE Syllabus 2020: Public Health Engineering Department PHED Bihar has planned to publish the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer Civil post. In the bottom of the page, we have provided official based PHED Bihar JE Syllabus, paper pattern with physical test pattern. Applicants who are waiting for the PHED Bihar JE Civil Syllabus, PHED Bihar Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, Bihar PHED JE Old Questions Papers, Exam date, Hall ticket date in the below page we are completely discussed. So candidates don’t worry our careersexams.in web portal is only for job seekers. We are also providing PHED Bihar Junior Engineer syllabus, old papers pdf links. Keep read this article to know how to prepare for PHED Bihar Junior Engineer exam and how to score good marks in the PHED Bihar JE exam.
PHED Bihar JE Syllabus with Exam Pattern
Dear Readers, check the subject wise Syllabus for PHED Bihar Junior Engineer JE Exam and Paper Pattern before planning for your exam preparation. Aspirants who applied for PHED Bihar JE Civil exam can check the Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the below of the page. The PHED Bihar official board only looking for talented person. Most of peoples searching for job so the board have planned to follow these selection rounds like written exam, interview, document verification for applied candidates. Eligible candidates who wants the PHED Bihar Junior Engineer job must prepare the given study materials.
|Public Health Engineering Department PHED|
|Organization Name||Public Health Engineering Department PHED Bihar|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Civil|
|Starting Date||25th September 2020|
|Closing Date||15 th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, interview process|
|Exam Date||Will be soon|
PHED Bihar JE Civil Study Plan / Preparation Tips
Whenever it comes to preparing for a tough PHED Bihar Junior Engineer Examination, make sure that you always be thorough with the PHED Bihar Junior Engineer syllabus. take a hardcopy of the exam syllabus. Read and study the given notes, they are good for your exam preparation. Next concentrate on weighted subjects. PHED Bihar Junior Engineer Preparation Tips are required to make a strategic plan. Candidates can check Preparation Tips, Exam Study Plans, How to Prepare for Exam. So that, we have provided PHED Bihar Junior Engineer Exam Preparation materials in this page. The PHED Bihar Junior Engineer syllabus is the most important thing for every examination.
Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
PHED Bihar Junior Engineer Examination will conduct in upcoming days. PHED Bihar Junior Engineer exam pattern & test pattern form here. Here we provide Bihar PHED JE Paper pattern for free download in Pdf format. We placed the new syllabus & exam pattern Of PHED Bihar. Find the estimated marks and performance of the sample exam. Using the marks, candidates can get alerted to improve your exam performance.
|SI.NO||Exam Type||Subjects Name|
|5||Mechanical Engineering Related Subjects|
|6||Civil Engineering Related Subjects|
PHED Bihar Junior Engineer Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problem On Ages.
- Bar Graph.
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
General Awareness Syllabus
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- The candidates will be called for written examination without any scrutiny. However, the Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification (EQR) and other relevant documents will be examined/ verified completely before/and at the time of Document Verification/ Interview.
- Certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examinations, Aadhar card, Proof of educational qualifications, Date of birth certificate, School study certificate & No objection certificate from employer (if anywhere employed).