UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Syllabus pdf 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL has planned to publish the recruitment notification for Assistant Review Officer post. In the bottom of the page, we have provided official based UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Syllabus, paper pattern with physical test pattern. Applicants who are waiting for the Uttar Pradesh ARO Syllabus, UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Exam Pattern, UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Old Questions Papers, Exam date, Hall ticket date in the below page we are completely discussed. So candidates don’t worry our careersexams.in web portal is only for job seekers. We are also providing UPPCL Assistant Review Officer syllabus, old papers pdf links. Keep read this article to know how to prepare for the UPPCL Assistant Review Officer exam and how to score good marks in the exam.
UPPCL ARO Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf
Dear Readers, check the subject wise Syllabus for Uttar Pradesh ARO Exam and Exam Pattern before planning for your exam preparation. Aspirants who applied for UPPCL Assistant Review Officer exam can check the Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the below of the page. The UPPCL official board only looking for talented person. Most of peoples searching for job so the board have planned to follow these selection rounds like written exam, interview, document verification for applied contenders.
Uttar Pradesh PCL ARO Notification Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL|
|Post Name||Assistant Review Officer|
|Starting Date||9th September 2020|
|Closing Date||29th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Typing Test & document verification|
|Exam Date||Will be soon|
Uttar Pradesh ARO Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Review Officer ARO Examination will conduct in upcoming days. UPPCL ARO exam pattern with test pattern form here. Here we provide UPPCL Assistant Review Officer paper pattern for free download in Pdf format. We placed the new syllabus & exam pattern Of UPPCL Assistant Review Officer. Find the estimated marks and performance of the sample exam. Using the marks, candidates can get alerted to improve your exam performance.
|Part||Subjects Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part 1||Computer Knowledge||50||50 (Qualifying Marks=20 Marks)|
|Part 2||General Studies||20||20|
|General Hindi (12th Standard)||70||70|
|General English (12th Standard)||70||70|
|Part 3||Typing Test||Qualifying Nature|
UPPCL ARO Syllabus
General English – Syllabus
- Basic comprehension
- Writing ability
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
- error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- संधि विच्छेद
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिं
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
General Studies Syllabus
- Socio-Economic Development of Uttar Pradesh and India
- Knowledge of current events of National and International
- Modern History of India
- Indian culture
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Geography of India
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
Questions will ask from the O Level of NIELIT (Computer Knowledge).
Logical knowledge Syllabus
- Mixed Series
- Coding as well as Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Mathematical Operation
- Figure Formation and Analysis
- Paper Cutting and Folding,
- Alphabet Series
- Number Series
- Visual Reasoning
- Mirror and Water Image
- Non-verbal series.
- Direction and Distance
- Problem-based on Comparison
- Word Formation
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Schedule Time/ Date/ Day/ Year, Clock and Calendar
- Arithmetical Reasoning as well as Matrix-based Reasoning, Cubes and Dice
- Counting and Figures
- Venn Diagram
Applicants will have 30 minutes duration to complete Hindi Dictation of 05 Minutes.
Uttar Pradesh ARO Study Plan / Preparation Tips
Whenever it comes to preparing for a tough UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Examination, make sure that you always be thorough with the UPPCL Assistant Review Officer syllabus. take a hardcopy of the exam syllabus. Read and study the given notes, they are good for your exam preparation. Next concentrate on weighted subjects. Uttar Pradesh ARO Preparation Tips are required to make a strategic plan. Candidates can check Preparation Tips, Exam Study Plans, How to Prepare for Exam. So that, we have provided UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Exam Preparation tips in this page. The UPPCL Assistant Review Officer, syllabus is the most important thing for every examination. Studying for Uttar Pradesh ARO tests can be difficult and sometimes we don’t even know where to start. But there are strategies to improve your knowledge.
- The candidates will be called for written examination without any scrutiny. However, the Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification (EQR) and other relevant documents will be examined/ verified completely before/and at the time of Document Verification/ Interview.
- Certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examinations, Aadhar card, Proof of educational qualifications, Date of birth certificate, School study certificate & No objection certificate from employer (if anywhere employed).