Here you can get the RSMSSB APRO Syllabus with Exam Pattern2021 provided below: Download for pdf RSMSSB APRO syllabus with previous papers here. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has planned to publish the recruitment notification for Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) posts. In the below of the page, we have provided official based RSMSSB APRO Syllabus &paper pattern. Applicants who are Searching for the RSMSSB APRO Syllabus, Exam Pattern RSMSSB APRO Old Questions Papers, Exam date, Hall ticket date in the below page we are completely discussed. So candidates don’t worry our careersexams.in web portal is only for job seekers. We are also providing RSMSSB APRO syllabus, old papers pdf links. Keep read this article to know how to prepare for the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO exam and how to score good marks in the exam. Candidates can know the RSMSSB APRO Exam Pattern along with Syllabus, then you can get the knowledge about the exam.
RSMSSB APRO Syllabus with Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appearing for the written test have to download RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO Syllabus and learn the Topics & subtopics. Download the subject wise Syllabus for RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer Exam and Test Pattern before planning for your exam preparation. Aspirants who applied for RSMSSB APRO exam can check the Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the below of the page. The RSMSSB official board only looking for talented person. Most of peoples searching for job so the board have planned to follow these selection rounds like written exam, interview, and document verification for applied candidates. Free PDF download for Syllabus and Sample Question Papers. RSMSSB APRO exam is completely different from your regular exams. View full detail of RSMSSB APRO Job 2021.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Exam Name||Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview Process.|
|Exam Date||Will be soon|
RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer Exam Pattern
Raj SMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO Examination will conduct in upcoming days. Here we provide Rajasthan APRO Paper pattern for free download in Pdf format. We placed the new syllabus & exam pattern Of RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer. Find the estimated marks and performance of the sample exam. Using the marks, candidates can get alerted to improve exam performance. Studying for tests can be difficult and sometimes we don’t even know where to start. This RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer question paper structure was obtained from the official website. Aspirants check the exam pattern with number of questions, marks, subjects, duration hour etc. we are providing RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer updated exam pattern and syllabus.
|Objective Type Paper
(Exam Topics are given in below)
|No of Marks||No Of Questions||Duration of Exam|
RSMSSB APRO Study Plan / Preparation Tips
Whenever it comes to preparing for a tough RSMSSB APRO Examination, make sure that you always be thorough with the RSMSSB APRO syllabus. Take a hardcopy of the exam syllabus. Read and study the given notes, they are good for your exam preparation. Next concentrate on weighted subjects. RSMSSB APRO Preparation Tips are required to make a strategic plan. Candidates can check RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO Exam Study Plans, So that, we have provided RSMSSB APRO Exam Preparation tips in this page. The syllabus is the most important thing for examination. Job seekers who are looking for RSMSSB APRO previous Papers and syllabus Books Pdf can find here.
Syllabus for Part A
- General awareness about Rajasthan.
- Various developmental schemes of the Government of Rajasthan
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution
- Fundamental rights and duties
- Parliament and state legislative assemblies and councils
- Rural development and Panchayati Raj.
- Right to Education, MNREGA.
Syllabus for Part B
- Concept of news, news value
- Essential of news writing
- News story structure
- Inverted pyramid
- Various types of reporting.
- Feature – Concept, and meaning, special article, success story, features syndicates.
- Photojournalism, pictures, selection, and editing, writing captions.
Part C Syllabus
- Characteristics of various media – traditional, print, electronic & new media and their role in public awareness.
- Historical development of journalism in Rajasthan, General principles of writing for electronic media, news portal, blogs, definition, and characteristics of online media, interactivity, and new media.
- Important laws relating to media –Law of Defamation, Press, and Registration of Books Act, Copyright Act, Press Council Act, RTI.
RSMSSB APRO Syllabus for Part D
- Concept of Public Relations, purpose, elements, tools and functions, publicity, propaganda, advertising, structure and working of Public Relations Departments of State Government, media planning, PR in crisis management.
- Organizing press conferences and tours, press briefings, VVIP visits, preparing PR campaigns.
Syllabus for Part E
- Proficiency in Hindi and English Language including Translation from English to Hindi & Hindi to English.
Download RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) Detailed Syllabus with Exam Pattern – Check Here
- The candidates will be called for written examination without any scrutiny. However, the Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification (EQR) and other relevant documents will be examined/ verified completely before/and at the time of Document Verification/ Interview.
- Certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examinations, Aadhar card, Proof of educational qualifications, Date of birth certificate, School study certificate & No objection certificate from employer (if anywhere employed).